View Single Post
Old 13-11-23, 12:03   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Question Mark re: Sunak MUST GO; Britains' Crumbling Hospitals -Ceilings Collapse & Power Outages

WHO is Suella Braverman?

Sue-Ellen Cassiana Braverman KC née Fernandes, born 3 April 1980) is a British politician and barrister, who served twice as Home Secretary from 6 September 2022 to 19 October 2022, and then again from 25 October 2022 to 13 November 2023.

Attorney General for England and Wales from 2020 to March 2021 and September 2021 to 2022. She became Member of Parliament (MP) for Fareham in Hampshire in 2015.

Braverman was born in Harrow, Greater London, and raised in Wembley.

Her parents immigrated to Britain in the 1960s from Mauritius and Kenya respectively.

She is the daughter of Uma (née Mootien-Pillay) and Christie Fernandes, both of Indian origin

She is named after the character Sue Ellen Ewing from the American television soap opera Dallas, which her mother was a fan of, but Sue-Ellen was abbreviated to Suella by her primary school teachers.

Her mother, of Hindu Tamil Mauritian descent, was a nurse and a councillor in Brent and the Conservative candidate for Tottenham in the 2001 general election and the 2003 Brent East by-election

Her father, of Goan Christian ancestry (who formerly was an Indian in Kenya),worked for a housing association.

She is the niece of Mahen Kundasamy, a former Mauritian High commissioner to the United Kingdom.

Who is Suella Bravermans' Husband Rael?

Rael Braverman is Suella Bravermans’ husband.

He is thought to have been born in April 1975 in South Africa, and moved to the UK as a child.

Rael works as a finance manager at Mercedes.

He is of **JEWISH** origin and has previously stated that he had family who were inmates in concentration camps during the second world war.

--- And **THAT** is maybe why she called the Palestine March For Peace a 'HATE MARCH'..

When Did Suella and Rael Braverman Get Married?

Rael proposed to Suella in October 2017 while they were enjoying a holiday in Cyprus.

The pair then tied the knot at the House of Commons in February 2018 after three years of dating.

According to Portsmouth News they followed their wedding with a celebration at a Holiday Inn in Titchfield, Hampshire.

More than 100 people went to their reception including family, close friends as well as fellow politicians.

Suella and Rael were introduced to each other by mutual friends.

Rael has said of their first date: “We met through some mutual friends, and then she invited me for a day in parliament.

“As far as first dates go it was certainly an unusual one, but I’ve always been interested in politics so I went along with it.

“I thoroughly enjoyed it and we agreed to meet up again.

“We had our first ‘proper’ date a few weeks later and it all took off from there.”

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote