View Single Post
Old 05-11-23, 03:28   #38
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Race Car Re: FINAL Report on Schumachers' Health as Brother Ralf Speaks Out

Michael Schumachers' Family Go Their Own Way as Brother Ralf Speaks Out

Michael Schumachers' health and condition have been a public mystery since the seven-time F1 world champion suffered a tragic skiing accident almost a decade ago

BBC 5 NOV 2023

Schumacher brothers Ralf and Michael both raced in F1 for many years

Michael Schumachers' brother Ralf bemoaned how "unfair" life is as he spoke about his relationship with the stricken Formula 1 stars' immediate family.

Michael, a seven-time F1 world champion, suffered life-changing injuries in a skiing accident in the French Alps in December 2013. He survived but has lived out of the public eye ever since with his loving wife Corinna fiercely protective of his privacy.

As a result, despite almost a decade having passed, updates have been few and far between. Schumacher is cared for at the family's Lake Geneva home and only immediate family, trusted close friends and medical staff know details of his condition.

Ralf Schumacher, himself a former F1 racer, will be one of those trusted with such information. And he declined to give too much away when asked about his brother in a new interview with German magazine Bunte.

But he did speak briefly about his brother's children, hinting at his own relationship with them. "Unfortunately, sometimes life isn't fair. We have to accept it," he said of the tragic twist in Michael's life.

"When I see his children Gina-Maria and Mick, my heart smiles. If someone in the family is looking for my advice, I'm there. They go their own way."

Mick, a reserve driver for Mercedes this year, having driven in F1 for two years with Haas, has previously said how much he would love to be able to call upon his father's wisdom and expertise when it comes to his own racing career.

"I think dad and me, we would understand each other in a different way now," he said. "Simply because we speak a similar language, the language of motorsport. And that we would have so much more to talk about.

"That's where my head is most of the time. Thinking that it would be cool that would be. I would give up everything just for that."

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote