View Single Post
Old 29-10-23, 03:36   #40
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: 2024 ELECTION: TRUMP Quotes HITLER AGAIN-I'll Root Out Marxist Fascist & Vermin Thugs

Former Vice President Mike Pence Suspends His 2024 Presidential Campaign: 'This is Not My Time'

Pence Failed to Gain Traction in the GOP Primary as He Went up Against His Ex-Boss, TRUMP

BBC 29 OCT 2023

The move narrows the GOP field for 2024 to nine:

Ex-president Donald Trump, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, ex-South Carolina governor Nikki Haley, entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy, ex-Arkansas governor Asa Hutchinson, North Dakota governor Doug Burgum, South Carolina senator Tim Scott, and ex-New Jersey governor Chris Christie.

Days earlier, Mr Phillips threw his hat into the ring on the other side of the race.

Pence made the announcement while speaking at the Republican Jewish Coalition Summit in Las Vegas, where he spoke forcefully for the United States to continue its strong alliance with Israel while stating that his own 2024 White House would be coming to a close.

"The Bible tells us that there's a time for every purpose under heaven....

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote