View Single Post
Old 24-10-23, 22:30   #1367
Tarfoot
Honoured Member

Thanked 1,110 Times in 995 Posts
Tarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Bronze Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 5

Default Re: POWER of PRAYER- No Matter Which Faith You Follow=GOD is With You

Be a Shining Light

"Do all things without grumbling or disputing, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain or labor in vain. Even if I am to be poured out as a drink offering upon the sacrificial offering of your faith, I am glad and rejoice with you all. Likewise you also should be glad and rejoice with me." *-- Philippians 2:14-18

Paul calls the Philippians to do everything without grumbling or complaining. We can also receive this call, which can be achieved with God's help. Whining and complaining brings misery to our own life. That misery extends to the people around us, so if you have fallen into this trap, I encourage you to ask the Lord to help you overcome this speaking pattern and live your life with contentment and gratitude. Take a moment to count your blessings and see that they far outweigh anything you might complain about today.

Paul also calls the people to live blameless and innocent amid a crooked and twisted generation. To live a life pleasing to Him, not harming yourself or others, will require you to call on the Lord. May you call on the Lord today to enable you to live your life to honor Him and bless the people around you.

Paul then calls the people to shine as lights in the world. As a follower of Jesus, you can do this daily through your words and actions. As you live your life to build up others, I pray that you will be bold about your faith in Jesus and share the Good News with others.

I hope these words will cause you to dive deeper into God's Word and commit to living a blameless and innocent life as you hold fast to the Word of life. As you live, ask the Lord to help you to be a shining light for Him today.

Heavenly Father, thank you for the Word of life, your Holy Word. Lord, lead us to live our lives in a way that is pleasing to you. Lord, may we be found blameless and innocent so we can be a shining light for You. In Jesus' name, Amen
I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people -- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 1 Timothy 2:1-4
Tarfoot is online now   Reply With Quote