View Single Post
Old 21-10-23, 23:40   #68
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: Supreme Court Want to Toss Charges Against TRUMP/Jan 6 Rioters & BAN Protests

BBC Our World ~The Trial of Enrique Tarrio 2023

Proud Boys Leader Enrique Tarrio Sentenced to 22 Years, Harshest Jan. 6 Penalty Yet

BBC 22 OCT 2023

He was the leader of the Proud Boys, a far right group which was at the forefront of the Capitol riots on 6 January 2021. So was Tarrio the puppet master behind the assault on US

Former Proud Boys national chairman Enrique Tarrio was sentenced to 22 years in prison in Sept – the longest sentence yet related to the Capitol attack on Jan. 6, 2021 – after his conviction for seditious conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election and to keep Donald Trump in the White House.

Prosecutors sought 33 years in prison for Tarrio, 39, of Miami. He was not at the Capitol on Jan. 6 but had organized Proud Boys members who were among the first to breach the historic building and who temporarily prevented Congress from counting Electoral College votes to certify the election.

Tarrio argued at the trial he was blamed for riot after TRUMP inflamed the mob. He was in Baltimore the day of the attack and didn't direct anyone to assault police or destroy property, said his lawyers, who proposed a sentence of no more than 15 years.

“I am not a political zealot. Inflicting harm or changing the results of the election was not my goal,” Tarrio said Tuesday. “Please show me mercy,” he added. “I ask you that you not take my 40s from me.”

U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly agreed with prosecutors that Tarrio's actions could be punished more harshly as "terrorism," for trying to influence the government through intimidation or coercion, but not at the level of trying to blow up buildings.

The longest previous sentence went to Stewart Rhodes, former leader of the Oath Keepers, who got 18 years for seditious conspiracy and other crimes. The Justice Department has appealed that sentence and asked for a longer term.

TRUMP was indicted Aug. 1 on conspiracy charges related to obstructing Congress, but not inciting the Capitol attack or seditious conspiracy. He pleaded not guilty and has a trial scheduled 4 March 2024.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote