View Single Post
Old 24-04-12, 22:46   #22
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: EARTHQUAKE Just Hit My Home! & They Continue!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by photostill View Post
I'm learning something here. I never knew that area got earthquakes. Always knew it was in hurricane alley. That area gets nailed it seems every year.

I moved, mainly because I didn't want to deal with another Katrina. I've lived around hurricanes all my life. Could tell you some stories as I am sure you could as well, given where you live.
This country is attached to Haiti and is on the fault line, so we are prone to earthquakes. Yes I usually report on everything during the hurricane season, including how it is affecting the US. But something is not right,,,,,,,, last year and the year before was too quiet for hurricanes, but Mother Nature is acting in other strange ways, around the world. The seasons times throughout the year seems to have shifted.

The strange weather throughout the world in the past year seems to be a warning of something worse to come, so methinks there could be something to the reports about December 2012. The scientists are beginning to think so too......

I will update the Earthquake thread, which I havent had time to do for a long time,,,,and we will see if there has been any significant increase.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
photostill (25-04-12)