Thread: Search Bar
View Single Post
Old 15-10-23, 10:11   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Search Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by boottender View Post
Hi Folks
I'm trying to open the settings in the Search Bar but when I click on the ... a command window opens and shuts immediately and nothing opens.
The same thing happens if I right click on the Taskbar and select Settings or if I right click on This PC in the Start Menu.
Running Win 10 Home 64bit.

Any ideas.....all help appreciated.....

Thanks

Sorry boottender I have no idea. I use our search engine regularly w.o. problem. Maybe its something to do with Google or M.Soft, they seem to control much of whats on the NET and within... & what a complete mess that has caused for many...

The command prompt usually appears when theres a problem with your device or what you are trying to access..

Check your BIOS and do a health check on your HARD DRIVE

I am not a computer wiz but hope that helps...

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote