View Single Post
Old 12-10-23, 12:31   #10
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: 2 US Hostages Freed/Aid Trucks in Gaza/UK & US Nationals May Use Rafah Crossing

Israeli Warplanes Pound Gaza & Demolish Neighbourhoods as Power Plant Runs Out of Fuel

Mr Netanyahu Said "EVERY Hamas Member is a DEAD Man" as He Introduced WAR Cabinet on TV.

Middle East to ERUPT Into Deadly Wars on Three Fronts...

BBC 12 OCT 2023

Israelis take cover from incoming rocket fire from the Gaza Strip

Rockets fired from the Gaza City (R) being intercepted by Israel's Iron Dome defence missile system

The Middle East is on the brink of full-scale WAR as Israel and Hamas stepped up attacks.

Tel Aviv is poised for a ground offensive on besieged Gaza while Hezbollah threatened from the north. On Wednesday Hamas attacked an Israeli children’s hospital and Gaza was pounded.

There are fears the bloodshed will only get worse with Tel Aviv preparing for a ground *offensive and Hezbollah threatening to launch more strikes on Israel from Lebanon and Syria.

Pope Francis called for peace and King Charles branded last week’s Hamas raid on Israel “appalling”. The militant group on Wednesday launched a rocket attack on a children’s hospital in Ashkelon, 45 miles south of Tel Aviv.

People were pictured running for cover as the missiles rained down on an array of other targets.

And Israel continued its retaliation strikes on Gaza, even though Hamas are holding an estimated 150 hostages snatched from Israel last week. Entire neighbourhoods were demolished, as hospitals ran low on supplies and Gaza’s only power plant ran out of fuel. Pictures emerged of children left injured by the strikes while others parts of Gaza city under rubble.

The Israeli blockade of the enclave, condemned by the UN, is only making things worse for the 2.1million people living there in poverty. Saturday’s attack on Be’eri kibbutz in Israel by Hamas sparked the latest bloody conflict. It left 1,200 people dead, including many at a music festival. Officials said 17 Brits are among those missing feared killed.

Ayelet Svatitzky, originally from Wakefield, West Yorks, told how Hamas taunted her by sending pictures of her mother Channah Peri, 79, and brother Nadav Popplewell, 51, being snatched, before killing her other brother Roi, 54. Ayelet, who has lived in Israel with her family for years now, said: “Someone used my mum’s phone to take the pictures of her and my brother, then sent them to me with a message saying: ‘Hamas’.

“That was the last I heard of them. My neighbour saw my mum being taken out. Then Roi, who lives in a different neighbourhood, was found. He was shot dead behind his house.” The death toll from Israeli strikes on Gaza has now reached 1,100.

But there appeared to be no let up in sight as defence minister Yoav Gallant said: “We will eliminate anyone who fights us, and use every measure at our disposal.”

Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu said “Hamas is worse than ISIS”. He shared an image of what appeared to be a childs’ bed covered in blood, although there was no location given.

Israel declared war on Hamas on October 8 following a shock land, air and sea assault

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote