View Single Post
Old 04-10-23, 07:20   #58
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: N.York. Appeals Court Rejects TRUMPS’ Plea to Stop Trial & Halts Businesses Break Up

Judge Fires Back at TRUMP Attorneys to NOT Contest His Rulings

Judge Also Issues Gag Order and Rebukes TRUMP After Social Media Post Attacking His Clerk

BBC 4 OCT 2023

Judge Arthur Engoron, who is overseeing the New York attorney generals’ civil case against Donald Trump, said that the trial itself is not the venue for TRUMPS attorneys to contest what he’s already ruled on.

Judge Arthur Engoron rebuked Donald Trump after the former president attacked his clerk in a social media post on Tuesday and forbade the parties from making any future comments about his staff.

“This morning one of the defendants posted on (a) social media account a disparaging untrue and personally identifying post about a member of my staff. Although I have since ordered the post deleted and apparently it was, it was also emailed out to millions of other recipients,” the judge said in court.

“Personal attacks of any member of my court staff are unacceptable, inappropriate and I will not tolerate them,” the judge said.

TRUMP looked straight ahead at the judge as he issued the order.

The judge then said all parties must not speak publicly about any members of the court staff.

“Consider this statement an order forbidding all parties from posting, emailing or speaking publicly about any members of my staff,” Engoron said. “Failure to abide by this … will result in serious sanctions.”

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote