View Single Post
Old 01-10-23, 22:06   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Golf Re: Europe WIN Ryder Cup Over U.S. on Dramatic Day in Rome

Europe Regain Ryder Cup With Win Over United States on Dramatic Day in Rome

Luke Donald Endured a Rollercoaster of Emotions as Europe Regained The Ryder Cup in Dramatic Fashion in Rome.

BBC 1 OCT 2023

The moment Europe officially won the 2023 Ryder Cup held at Marco Simone Golf & Country Club.

The 2023 Ryder Cup is the 44th edition and runs between September 25 - October 1. Every two years, 24 of the best players from Europe and the United States go head-to-head in match play competition.

Drama, tension, incredible golf, camaraderie and sportsmanship are served in equal measure, captivating an audience of millions around the world. It’s an event that transcends sport, yet remains true to the spirit of its founder, Samuel Ryder.

With Europe needing four points from Sunday's 12 singles matches to beat the United States, Tommy Fleetwood won the 11th game to pass the 14½ required.

And with hundreds of fans crammed around the edge of the 18th green, Ireland's Shane Lowry wrapped up a 16½-11½ win.

"It looked good early but then looked like it could be a bad day," Europe captain Donald told BBC Sport.

"Our guys hung in there like I knew they would. The first two days were key to us to building our lead.

"The Americans are so strong in singles but we were 12 strong. Everyone contributed. I just love these guys - you need your superstars to show up and they did.

"I've put everything into it and I'm just so glad they were able to win."

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote