View Single Post
Old 13-09-23, 05:28   #37
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: Elon Musk to File Thermonuclear Lawsuit as Advertisers QUIT X

Elon Musk Biographer Describes Demons That Defined His Childhood

Elon Musk Has Demon-Like Outbursts and Multiple Personalities- Biographer

BBC 13 SEP 2023

Elon Musk is prone to “demon-like” outbursts that he can “hardly remember” in the aftermath, according to his biographer.

Walter Isaacson, who followed the Tesla tycoon around for three years for the bombshell biography set to be released Tuesday, described the billionaire as having “multiple personalities.”

In a Monday interview on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” host Joe Scarborough asked Isaacson about the different sides of the eccentric 52-year-old, saying his new book paints “two, three, four types of Elon.”

“You know, that’s a great question because he has so many personalities, almost like multiple personalities, and a bit like his father, whom he doesn’t speak to now — but his father is a Jekyll and Hyde and sometimes goes very dark,” the biographer replied.

“And it happened to Elon too. He’ll go from being very giddy or being in engineering mode, where he can figure out the valve of a raptor engine, and suddenly the clouds come,” he continued.

“And the amazing thing is, after he’s gone dark and been demon-like and really tough on people, he’ll snap out of it. And then I’ll ask him, ‘What was that about?’ and he hardly remembers it.”

Isaacson explained how he saw Musk change as he followed him around over the past three years.

“When I started this book, when we first talked about it, this was the guy who was bringing us into the era of electric vehicles and the only person who could send American astronauts into orbit from the US. I thought, ‘Hey, good technology story,'” he told Scarborough.

“And then on the way, about a year into my reporting, he’s secretly buying up Twitter and then going to Hawaii in a two or three night binge and deciding to take it over,” the journalist said of Musk’s shock announcement last year that he was buying the social media giant.

“So it became a hell of a lot more of a rollercoaster ride then.”

Isaacson added: “And the dark strands in him, as well as the competent strands, are tightly woven together.”

In one excerpt from his book, billionaire Bill Gates told how Musk was “super mean” to him after the Microsoft co-founder purchased a short position on Tesla stock.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote