View Single Post
Old 11-09-23, 14:55   #32
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies Re: FIFA Corruption: Spain FA Chief Rubiales Resigns Over Kissgate Scandal

Spain FA Chief Luis Rubiales Resigns Over Kissgate Scandal - "I Can't Continue"

Disgraced Spanish football figure Luis Rubiales has confirmed he has resigned from his post as the president of the country's football federation following his behaviour at the Women's World Cup final

BBC 11 SEP 2023

Womens' World Cup winner Jenni Hermoso files legal complaint over Luis Rubiales kiss

Luis Rubiales has announced he has stepped down from his role as the president of the Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) after kissing Jenni Hermoso following the Women's World Cup final.

The former Spain FA chief confirmed the news during a sit-down interview with Talk TV's Piers Morgan. His conduct sparked huge backlash among the footballing world and general public and he admits the fallout has since made his role untenable.

Pressed for comment on whether he would resign by Morgan, Rubiales conceded: "I am going to - of course I cannot continue my work." He later added that he was helped to come to his decision by consulting his father and daughters.

"They know it's not a question about me," he added. "Some friends very close to me said 'Luis, now you have to focus on your dignity and continue your life - if not, you are probably going to damage people you love and the sport you love'. In this situation now, this is the thing that I have to do."

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote