View Single Post
Old 06-09-23, 22:36   #1353
Tarfoot
Honoured Member

Thanked 1,110 Times in 995 Posts
Tarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Bronze Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 5

Default Re: POWER of PRAYER- No Matter Which Faith You Follow=GOD is With You

Beloved, I encourage you to stand firm as a Christ follower and one who has invited Jesus into your life, placing your faith and trust in Him that no matter your circumstances, God loves you, and He is your hope, strength, and salvation.

The Hymn My Hope is Built on Nothing Less, written in 1834 by Edward Mote, can serve as a reminder of the wonderful hope we have in Jesus:

My hope is built on nothing less
than Jesus' blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
but wholly lean on Jesus' name.

Refrain:
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand:
all other ground is sinking sand;
all other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness veils his lovely face,
I rest on his unchanging grace;
in every high and stormy gale,
my anchor holds within the veil. [Refrain]

His oath, his covenant, his blood,
support me in the whelming flood;
when all around my soul gives way,
he then is all my hope and stay. [Refrain]

When he shall come with trumpet sound,
O may I then in him be found:
dressed in his righteousness alone,
faultless to stand before the throne. [Refrain]

Heavenly Father, thank You that our hope is in You. Please help us to be firmly rooted in Your Word and never give up. Lord, we thank You for salvation and the knowledge that we will spend eternity with You. Lord, we thank You for Your love, mercy, and grace. Lord, bring hope to those who are discouraged and without hope. In Jesus' name, Amen.
I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people -- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 1 Timothy 2:1-4
Tarfoot is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tarfoot For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (08-10-23)