View Single Post
Old 12-04-12, 18:42   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies Ronaldo Rants at Saudis' Al-Nassr COACHES as Reality Sets In

Milan Clubs Have Made Bids

Udinese forward Luis Muriel has revealed that he is the subject of bids from both AC Milan and Inter, but has not made up his mind over his future.

12 April, 2012

GettyImages
Luis Muriel is attracting attention

Muriel, 20, is currently on loan at Lecce and has been tipped for a bright future in the game after some impressive performances, with Arsenal also believed to be in the race for his signature.
However, the two Italian clubs have moved quickly to get to the front of the queue and have already registered their interest.
"My agent has made it known to me that AC Milan and Inter have made official offers for me, the only thing I know is that I will return to Udinese at the end of the season," Muriel told RCN Mundo. "There are some offers though, so we'll see what happens."
Dubbed the 'Colombian Cristiano Ronaldo', Muriel has yet to make his official debut for Udinese but has bagged seven goals in 23 games for Lecce this season.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote