View Single Post
Old 11-08-23, 11:46   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: I Want to Return to My Uncontacted Amazon Tribe -Trying to Save The Amazon

I Want to Return to My Uncontacted Amazon Tribe to See Happens

BBC 11 AUG 2023

Our Latin America correspondent Guillermo Galdos, has travelled to a settlement near the town of Puerto Breu, deep in the Amazon near Peru's border with Brazil to discover what happens when the modern world makes contact....

He is a producer and cameraman as well, and has spent the last fifteen years making documentaries and producing exclusive news stories from Latin and South America for a range of international broadcasters including Channel 4 News.

He has covered human rights abuses, the drug trade, immigration and exposed police corruption and the human trafficking industry.

His exclusive story in 2009 for Channel 4 News about a woman who escaped the clutches of a brutal Mexican gang won the Foreign Press Association award that year.

His documentaries have been shown at film festivals across the world and in 2006 a three part series he produced for Channel 4, Cocaine, was nominated for a Bafta.

The Indigenous Group Trying to Save The Amazon Rainforest From Illegal Deforestation

Meet the ARROGANT Ranchers Who Claim the Brazilian Amazon is Theirs to Burn

Inside The Fentanyl Cartel: Mexico Crime Lords Feeding US Addiction

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote