View Single Post
Old 29-07-23, 01:05   #18
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: MET Police PUTRID Rep: HUGE Damages Paid to Black Teen Stopped & Searched 30 Times

Met Police Officer Who Sexually Assaulted Woman in Sea on Stag Do Jailed

Knight, a Serving Officer at The Time, Was Sentenced to Two Years Imprisonment

Sergeant Laurence Knight attacked the victim in Brighton, Sussex, just two weeks before he was due to get married as he is jailed for attacking the 21-year-old

BBC 29 JULY 2023

A police officer who sexually assaulting a woman on stag do has been jailed for two years. Sergeant Laurence Knight attacked the victim, 21, in Brighton, Sussex, just two weeks before he was due to get married.

In July 2021, the pair headed to the beach before ending up in the sea, where the assault took place, jurors at Southwark Crown Court were told. Oxford University graduate Knight came up behind the woman while they were in the water and touched her as she "repeatedly" begged him to stop, the court heard.

She reminded him that he was "getting married in two weeks" as he abused her. Knight was jailed for two years today will serve half of his two year prison sentence in custody. He was cleared of rape following more than seven hours of jury deliberations.

Knight, who was a serving officer at the time, was sentenced to two years imprisonment after a trial at Southwark Crown Court.

The cop, who was suspended from duty after his arrest, was also handed a restraining order. He had been based at Stoke Newington Police Station, North London.

The victim's mum said in a statement: "When I discovered what had happened the bottom fell out of my world. She was broken, defeated, unrecognisable as my precious daughter who is usually so full of life.

"Her innocent view of the world and of those in it was destroyed that night. She was always fearless, always the person brave enough to walk up to someone and say she wanted to be their friend."

The court heard that Knight, of Leyton, east London, attempted to contact the victim over Facebook days later. He then deleted the message because he became worried that his fiancée would see it.

The court heard how, following the attack, one of Knight's friends approached the woman and said: "Larry [Knight] wants me to tell you that he's sorry." Maryam Syed, prosecuting, said of the night of the attack: "She explained to police that he looked like he was going to cry, so she then relented and said yes.

"She did not wish to get her dress wet, so she went into the water wearing her underwear. She was not touching the defendant nor was he touching her at that point, they were simply treading water in the same area of the sea."

The Met has confirmed is has referred itself to the Independent Office for Police Conduct.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote