View Single Post
Old 08-07-23, 07:03   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies Re: US 'Missing' Teen Kept as Sex Slave by MONSTER Mum For 8 Years

'Missing' Teen Kept as Sex Slave by MONSTER Mum For 8 Years Was Forced to Play Daddy and Husband

Rudy Farias was reported missing from his home in Houston, Texas, eight years ago - now he has been found amid allegations of sexual abuse, but police say Rudy has made no formal complaints

Rudy Farias: Houston Man 'Missing' For 8 Years Had Been Home Nearly The Whole Time, Police Say

BBC NEWS 8 JUL 2023

Rudy Farias and Janie Santana, the mother

A teenager who went missing for eight years was forced to play "daddy and husband" while being kept by his own mother as a sex slave, according to bombshell claims.

Quanell X, a community activist and counsellor, made the shocking allegations as Rudy Farias was found eight years after being reported missing from his home in Houston, Texas, at the age of 17.

The activist, who spoke to Rudy in police custody, claimed: "She (his mother) would ask him to play daddy... She told him that he had to be the husband."

In a dramatic police press conference today, detectives announced Rudy, now 25, had actually returned home just one day after he was reported missing - and said he has made NO claims of sexual abuse against his mum, Janie Santanam.

The home where he was hidden

The teenager went missing on March 6, 2015, and was last seen at 6:30pm while he was walking his two dogs.

Eight years later, on June 29 this year, he was found on the stoop of a local church, unable to speak and in extremely poor physical condition, according to his mother.

Neighbours and relatives have become suspicious of her, claiming that they knew Farias wasn't missing, as they had seen him around.

"We always knew in our hearts that he wasn't really missing," said his cousin Cassandra Lopez, who told the police in 2018 that Farias was staying with Santana — their grandmother had even seen and spoken to him, she claimed.

"I was in shock," she added. "I was like, I couldn't believe it. "I mean, I was glad [when he was found], but I just was wondering what was going to unfold from it. Like, what was the story going to be behind [his disappearance]?"

In the days since Farias' discovery, neighbours have recorded her, and she now says she expects to be arrested.

"When he first went missing, he didn’t report it to the police," Santana claimed, speaking as she exited her car in front of her home.

"And they are trying to say that he might have done some crimes. Which he didn’t," she continued. "Now, they want to arrest me. Because they said I was hiding him."

A map shows where Rudy Farias went missing and where he was found

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote