View Single Post
Old 30-06-23, 16:39   #34
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: Madeleine McCann; Christian Brueckners’ Lawyer Brags He’ll Get Rape Suspect FREED

Madeleine McCann Suspect Said 'She Didn't Scream' in Chilling Chat After Disappearance

A former friend of Christian Brueckner claims the convicted rapist once blurted out to him that "she didn't scream" as the pair were discussing the case over a few beers

BBC NEWS 30 JUNE 2023

Helge Busching was a former friend of Christian Brueckner

The chief suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann allegedly told a friend "she didn't scream" soon after she vanished.

Helge Busching claims Christian Brueckner made the chilling remark as the pair chatted about her disappearance in Portugal over beers.

Busching, who led police to Brueckner, has spoken publicly for the first time and says the suspect implied he had taken the British girl in 2007.

The pair had been friends in Portugal, before Busching claims he became sickened by video footage he found of Brueckner that showed him raping an American pensioner and a teenage girl.

Busching, a German national, said he stole videotapes and a firearm from Brueckner’s home before Madeleine disappeared and saw the footage.

He said: “[The victim] said: ‘This borders on rape!’ And he just said: ‘Shut up.’ That's when I knew what kind of guy Brueckner was.”

Madeleine was abducted in 2007

Christian Brueckner is the prime suspect over her disappearance

Busching says he met Brueckner again at a music festival in Spain in 2008 where they discussed the Madeleine McCann case and the suspect allegedly told him "she didn't scream".

He told German outlet Bild : “He asked me: ‘Don't you go to Portugal anymore and do business there?’

“I said: ‘No, since the girl disappeared there, there have been too many police checks for me and I don't need that at all.’

“[The topic of Madeleine's disappearance] came up and I said: ‘Anyway, I don't understand how the little one could have disappeared without a trace.’

“Christian had drunk two or three beers, and he said: ‘She didn't scream.’

She was three years old when she disappeared

“I thought: He knows that. He has something to do with it. But he also checked that I understood that and then left at night.

“At 3am or 4am he left a packed festival with his mobile home. I looked for him the next morning, but his neighbours said he had left.”

Busching also claims that he contacted Scotland Yard to tell police about Brueckner in 2008 but was ignored.

He said: “I called Scotland Yard back in 2008. At the Maddie hotline. I said I knew someone who might have something to do with it and gave them the name. But nothing happened there. Nothing! I was never called back.

“In 2017 I had just served a prison sentence in Greece. When I heard about the 10th anniversary of the disappearance, I remembered. Apparently the call didn't help at all.

“So I contacted Scotland Yard again. Then they listened to me.”

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote