View Single Post
Old 29-06-23, 07:14   #101
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: IS-TERROR: ISIS Beatle’Admits Having Gun For Terrorism & Offences of Funding Terror

ISIS Terrorists Plotting BIG Attack on UK Soil as Spies Uncover Chilling Plans

Elite Iraqi forces, who are still launching special operations against Islamic State, discovered terrifying plans for an international plot against the UK just days ago.

BBC NEWS 29 JUNE 2023

General Abdul Wahab el-Saadi, 60, told The Mirror: "We know ISIS has been talking to UK-based terrorists and we know what they are planning. It is a big attack."

His special forces, known as the Golden Division, learned of the plot just days ago after killing dozens of militants in a desert hideout. General el-Saadi said: "We discovered that the UK is the next target outside Iraq.

British Islamic State terrorists are conspiring to launch a deadly attack at a public gathering, spies have revealed. Iraq's most senior counter-terrorism officer, whose men discovered the international plot, issued the warning to British journalists who joined the Iraqi Counter-Terror Service in Baghdad.

They shared that ISIS commanders in Iraq want to target a specific type of plot so they can maximise the horror brought to the British public.

In the past few weeks we launched major operations against Daesh or Islamic State and killed large numbers of terrorists, in one raid there were about five of them, all quite senior.

"I can tell you that from the information we found at the site of one of our recent raids the next intended terror attack will be in the United Kingdom."

Responding to questions about the UK cell involved in the terror plot, the general said: "These terrorists are British nationals".

Specifics have been left out of reports surrounding the terror plot for security reasons. It is understood Western intelligence agencies have been given the specifics by Iraqi intelligence and are planning to shatter the plot and keep the public safe.

However, the general added: "I cannot tell what form the attack they want to launch would take as it can be a car, a knife, a gun, a bomb.

"I do not have those details for you except that it will, if it happens, be in a public place of the type I have described to you.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote