View Single Post
Old 26-03-12, 16:46   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Pirate Kim Dotcom: Former Megaupload Execs Sentenced to 2.5 Years in Prison

Posted: 25 Mar 2012 12:22 PM PDT

A month after Kim Dotcom was released from prison on bail, his wife Mona has given birth to healthy twin girls. The twins were born in the National Women’s Hospital in Auckland weighing 2.4kg and 2.8kg.
Dotcom and Mona already had three children - Kimmo, Kaylo and Kobi.
The Megaupload founder was delighted to report the news and the now five-time father proudly posed with the new Dotcoms.
“Two healthy Kiwis were born yesterday. All good,” Dotcom texted TorrentFreak on Friday.
“When they asked me if I would like to keep the placenta (weird question) I said yes, and please send it to the FBI for forensic analysis so they can verify there is no pirate DNA,” he added.

Kim Dotcom and his twin daughters

No names have been mentioned for the latest additions to the Dotcom household, but it’s a safe bet those on the shortlist begin with ‘K’.
Dotcom is currently preparing his defense against the indictment of the US Government, which he says will be “enlightening and maybe entertaining.” More news on this will arrive during the coming week.

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote