View Single Post
Old 17-06-23, 06:13   #60
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Thumbs down re: US MASS Killings: Philadelphia Shooting -4 Dead 2 Children Aged Two & 13 Injured

Marion County: Six People Killed Including Three Kids as Cop Describes Horror Crime Scene

A sheriff in Marion County, Tennessee described a possible murder-suicide as one of the 'worst' things' he had seen. Police responded to reports of a shooting and arrived to find a residence on fire

BBC 17 JUNE 2023

Six people including three children are dead after a shooting and fire at a property in Marion County, Tennessee last night.

Authorities are investigating what is believed to be a murder-suicide after the horror incident in the town of Sequatchie. The case has been turned over to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI).

The shooter is believed to be among the dead and there is no believed threat to the community

The TBI said a seventh person suffered gunshot wounds and was hospitalised.

“We have six people confirmed dead. They have been removed from the scene and they have been taken to Nashville for an autopsy.” Marion County Sheriff Bo Burnett said. “ The scene has been turned over to the TBI.”

Burnett said the crime scene was one of the most horrific things he had witnessed in his 43 years in law enforcement.

“This is one of the worst things I’ve seen. You hear about these things but this is one of the worst I’ve been involved in all my career as a law enforcement officer,” he said.

At least two of the victims died from smoke inhalation, but it is not clear how many people were shot.

“It’s a domestic situation, evidently that has been ongoing for a pretty good while,” Burnett said.

Police, responding to reports of a shooting, arrived to find the residence on fire.

Fire crews from surrounding areas responded and were able to put the flames out.

Neighbour Sylvia Cooper told NewsChannel 9: "I heard gunshots and breaking glass... I heard five shots."

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote