View Single Post
Old 15-06-23, 06:43   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: African Immigrant NUTTER-Triple Killer, Sent to High-Security Mental Hospital

Nottingham Attack Eyewitness: 'I Wish I Never Saw It'

An eyewitness in Nottingham has told the BBC she saw a van hit two people in the city centre.

BBC 15 JUNE 2023

One of those killed in the first attack was Barnaby Webber, 19, a history student at the University of Nottingham.

Grace O'Malley-Kumar, 19, who was studying medicine, was killed alongside Mr Webber, reportedly as they walked home.

The third victim of the Nottingham attack was Ian Coates, a school caretaker at Huntington Academy in the city

Armed police officers were seen across the city throughout the day.

A forensic team was also seen inspecting a white van believed to have been used in the attack.

Several roads were closed throughout Tuesday, and forensic officers were seen gathering evidence from where the attacks unfolded.

Nottingham Attack Shakes City to Core

Lynn Haggitt said she saw the driver "look in his mirror" and see a police car behind him, at which point he "quickened up" before going "straight into" two people.

"The woman went on the kerb and the man went up in the air," Haggitt said, adding: "It was such a bang - I wish I never saw it - it’s really shaken me up."

Three people have been killed - and another three injured - in connected attacks in Nottingham.

Fathers of Nottingham Attack Victims Share Their Pain at Vigil

Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote