View Single Post
Old 02-06-23, 09:29   #25
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: Fines Hiked For Firms Employing Illegal Migrants & Landlords Who House

Migrants Barricade London Hotel After Being Denied Private Rooms

Migrants are staging a pavement protest after deciding the hotel they have been transferred to was nothing like the “nice” accommodation they saw on Google Maps....

BBC 2 JUNE 2023

View of the migrants hotel room with two single beds in it

Instead of the single rooms with en suite bathrooms that they had in their Essex hotel, they found they were being forced to share – four to a single room with two bunk beds and a “smelly” toilet – in a hotel in central London.

On Thursday, the 25 migrants refused to return to their rooms in the Comfort Inn in Pimlico and instead decamped to the pavement.

They say they will sleep there with their blankets, duvets, cushions and suitcases until they get single rooms.

A 27-year-old Iranian said: “Two square metres is not enough for sleeping four people. And when you go to the toilet, the smell damages you.”

A 21-year-old Channel migrant from Iran said: “They said we’re going to move you [from Park Hotel] to another, better place. They gave us this postcode. When we checked on Google Maps, we said, oh this is very nice. But when you get in, it’s like a jail. And they treat you very, very bad. They treat you like an animal.

“We didn’t come to a better life. We came to save our lives. If the Iranian government take me, they’re going to hang me because I fought for freedom. I’m Kurdish. Too many people in my family, too many people in my nationality, they’re hanged.”

“We’ll stay [on the street] until the Home Office does something for us. We can stay even for one month. It’s alright.”

A 26-year-old from east Africa who crossed the Channel on a small boat said they had been given private rooms in their hotel in Ilford. “We are not kids, everybody had a private room. We need a private room. How do you live with four men?” he said.

Last night the migrants – most of whom said they had been in Britain for more than a year – barricaded the entrance to the Pimlico hotel with their bags and suitcases, and used a marker pen as an improvised bolt to “lock” the front door.

RELATED
Residents EVICTED From Hotel to House Migrants

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote