View Single Post
Old 19-05-23, 12:02   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies Re: Phillip Schofields' PEDO Brother Jailed For 12 YRS For 11 Sexual Offences Against

Phillip Schofields’ Brother Sentenced to 12 Years For Child Sex Offences

Schofields' Brother Jailed For 12 YEARS After 11 Sexual Offences Against Child

Philip Schofield CAUGHT Red Handed With a Minor!

---Phillip Schofield was grooming a minor whilst being married to his wife, then came out as gay when he got caught

BBC 19 MAY 2023

Timothy Schofield has been sentenced to 12 years in prison after being found guilty of sexually abusing a teenage boy.

When sentencing the 54-year-old this morning, Mrs Justice Cutts told him: "You exploited his innocence at this stage of his life for your own sexual gratification. It was wrong on every level for you to behave as you did.

"He felt forced to do what you wanted, trapped and unable to escape. He felt he couldn’t tell anyone and did not do so for many years.

"You took away his ability to be the teenager he should have been – carefree, relaxed, happy. It is clear to me that you became utterly obsessed with him."

She added: "Your actions and behaviour have had a devastating impact on the boy. In doing what you did, you thought only of yourself. I have not heard a single word of remorse from you, only self-pity."

The judge commended the courage of the boy for reporting the abuse.

The brother of TV star Phillip Schofield arrived at Bristol Crown Court earlier this morning ahead of being sentenced to 12 years behind bars, after being found guilty of sexually abusing a teenage boy over a period of three years at Exeter Crown Court last month.

Schofield, who was dismissed by his former employer Avon and Somerset Police following the conviction, was remanded into custody by Mrs Justice Cutts after a verdict was reached on April 3.

She told Schofield at the time: "I am not going to sentence you today, I want to know a little more about you, particularly the mental health problems you have spoken about at this trial."

The 54-year-old was charged with 11 sexual offences involving a child between 2016 and 2019, including two of sexual activity with a child.

In a victim personal statement read to the court by Robin Shellard, prosecuting, the boy said he felt “numb to life” following the abuse.

He said: "Before Tim was arrested, I felt I had no freedom. I often felt panic, stress and fear. I felt like I was trapped in a loop of fear and anxiety of the abuse happening again.

"It was only after Tim was arrested that I felt safe. It was only after Tim was arrested that I felt free – free to be me, free to be happy, free to be relaxed."

Philip Schofield CAUGHT Red Handed With a Minor

Philip Schofield having a rather 'private moment' with his teenage 'friend' Matt McGreevy when he gets rudely interrupted by a YouTuber

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote