View Single Post
Old 18-05-23, 23:33   #16
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: EX Cop Who Exposed Jimmy Savile Working to Get Another Untouchable PEDO

Rolf Harris and Jimmy Saville -Hiding In Plain Sight

Savile Died in 2011 and is Considered One of Britains' Most Prolific Sex Offenders But Was NEVER Charged

10 Most Chilling Jimmy Saville TV Appearances

PEDOS Rolf Harris and Jimmy Savile joke about a little girl being "safe" in their hands.

Sickening scenes from Savile’s BBC show Jim’ll Fix It also sees Harris snarl: "She is anxious to run away."

BBC 19 MAY 2023

The child abusers appeared on screen together in the 1976 episode alongside a little girl who wanted to paint with Harris

Rolf Harris was caged for five years and nine months in 2014 for indecent assault on 12 women including a seven-year-old girl

The child abusers appeared on screen together in the 1976 episode alongside a little girl who wanted to paint with Harris, now 93.

Savile - whose show 'fixed' "wishes" for youngsters that wrote in - reads a letter saying:

“It do say here, dear Jimmy...

"I have always wanted to see Rolf Harris doing one of his paintings, please could you fix it for me. Love, Lynn.”

The camera cuts to Savile and Harris on stage with the nervous-looking girl, before Savile blurts: "You see this young lady, sir?

"She wishes that she could help you with one of your paintings, do you think I may leave her in your charge?"

Harris snaps: “Safely leave her in my capable hands here.”

The Australian - caged for five years and nine months in 2014 for indecent assault on 12 women including a seven-year-old girl - then starts painting.

The monster then tells the girl: "Enjoying it so far? Give them a big smile because they only see the back of your head otherwise, you see?"

‘Rolf Harris: Hiding In Plain Sight’: ITV Greenlights Documentary Exploring Shocking Truth

Victims of Disgraced Paedophile Rolf Harris Speak Out

National Treasure, National Disgrace-Jimmy Saville

Chilling Jimmy Saville TV Appearances

Rolf Harris Pelted With Bottles And Full Beer Cans

Court Hears of Rolf Harris 'Darker' Side

Rolf Harris Paedophile Serving Five Years and Nine Months Released From Prison

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote