View Single Post
Old 26-04-23, 04:02   #12
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies Re: Ronaldo Rants at Saudis' Al-Nassr COACHES as Reality Sets In

Cristiano Ronaldo Rants at His OWN COACHES as Al-Nassr Reality Begins to Finally Set In

Al Nassr Coach Garcia Hails Extraordinary Ronaldo Signing -Said The Signing of Cristiano Ronaldo Was a BIG Step Forward For Saudi Arabian Football

Cristiano Ronaldos' Al Nassr Debut Brought Plenty of Tricks But No Goals...

Al-Nassr forward Cristiano Ronaldo was involved in a furious bust-up with his own coaching team during the Saudi outfits' 1-0 defeat against Al-Wehda in the King Cup of Champions

BBC News 26 APR 2023

Cristiano Ronaldo was involved in a furious spat with the Al-Nassr coaching team

Cristiano Ronaldo lost his cool again and launched a furious verbal volley at Al-Nassr's coaches after the Saudi outfit went in at half-time trailing 1-0 to Al-Wehda in the King Cup of Champions semi-final.

Ronaldo, 38, moved to the Middle East after leaving Manchester United by mutual consent last year. And while the veteran forward has scored plenty of goals for Al-Nassr, his brief stint at the club hasn't exactly been plain sailing.

The five-time Ballon d'Or winner was involved in a furious post-match spat after his side were held to 0-0 draw by by Al-Feiha in the Saudi Pro League at the start of the month.

And the veteran let rip again on Monday night with Al-Nassr trailing against Al-Wehda in the cup. As the two teams walked off at the break, a visibly disillusioned Ronaldo was seen trudging towards the bench before angrily remonstrating with his own coaching team.

Ronaldo and co re-emerged after the break but were unable to keep their cup campaign alive - even though Al-Wehda were reduced to 10 men in the 55th minute after Ronaldo was scythed down by Abdullah Al-Hafith.

Al-Nassr are currently without a manager after parting company with previous boss Rudi Garcia earlier this month. The Frenchman, who spent less than 12 months at the helm, left his post via mutual consent with the club in second place in the league.

The club are yet to confirm Garcia's successor, although a host of high-profile names have been linked with the role, including AS Roma chief Jose Mourinho and former Spain national team manager Luis Enrique. Dinko Jelicic, the former manager of the club's Under-19 team, is currently in charge.

Losing out in the King Cup of Champions will be a bitter blow for Ronaldo, who fired back at critics who slammed his decision to move to the Middle East. The veteran, who was won the Champions League and numerous domestic titles in England, Spain and Italy, outlined that he had left Europe to win new prizes as he had achieved "everything he set out" to win during stints at Manchester United, Real Madrid and Juventus.

"I am fortunate that I have won everything I set out to win in European football," the forward said shortly after his lucrative switch to Al-Nassr had been confirmed. "I feel now that this is the right moment to share my experience in Asia."

He added: "Al-Nassr's vision is very inspiring and impressive. I look forward to a different league experience in a different country. I am excited to join my team-mates as soon as possible."

Look How Cristiano Ronaldo Shocked Al Nassr

Cristiano Ronaldo FAILS to Score in Al Nassr Debut

RONALDO JUNIORs' FIRST GOALS FOR AL NASSR: CRISTIANO JR SHOCKED EVERYONE IN HIS FIRST MATCH...

What Happened?

Cristiano Ronaldo Junior once again storms the front pages of the world press and all popular social media platforms!

The matter is that a bunch of major updates happened in the life of the stellar youngster, which we simply cannot remain silent about, because our channel has gathered lots of personal fans of the future football star!

Junior switched his club again, while quickly managing to shock the local supporters with his huge potential!

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote