View Single Post
Old 21-04-23, 08:22   #160
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: ROYALS: DAMN CHEEK-'Swear Allegiance' to King & Charles to Wear GOLD For Coronation

The Prince of Wales Surprises Customer by Answering The Phone at Curry House

Prince William Pranks Customer at Indian Restaurant as Kate Dubbed Roti Queen

BBC News 21 APR 2023

Prince William has showcased his front-of-house prowess after candidly answering the phone to an unsuspecting customer during a visit to an Indian restaurant in Birmingham on Thursday.

During their visit to Birmingham in central England, the British heir apparent and his spouse, Kate, dropped by the family-owned Indian Streatery.

Prince William engaged in a conversation with the caller, and mangled the restaurant's address before discussing table availability.

"May I have the name for the reservation?," the Prince inquired as the call came to an end.

"We'll see you at 2:15 pm."

"I've probably sent him somewhere else in Birmingham."

Following the amusing phone call, the royal couple participated in a friendly roti-making competition.

While Prince William struggled with his red beetroot roti, Kate effortlessly crafted a flawless green spinach roti, earning her the title of Roti Queen.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote