View Single Post
Old 07-03-23, 18:15   #1291
Tarfoot
Honoured Member

Thanked 1,107 Times in 992 Posts
Tarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Bronze Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 5

Default Re: POWER of PRAYER- No Matter Which Faith You Follow=GOD is With You

God is Hope

"Call to me, and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things which you do not know." - Jeremiah 33:3

While in confinement, Jeremiah heard from the Lord. Yes, even when he was thrown into a cistern (chapter 38), he heard from the Lord. He heard a word of hope and encouragement from God: "Call to me, and I will answer you." He heard a message of action: "Call to Me, and I will show you great and mighty things -- which you do not know." These words found in Jeremiah 33 are at the center of Jeremiah's writings and serve as a reminder that God gives hope, and He is the hope of all who follow Him. He is where I place my hope and trust. He is the hope of this world. Yes, even in troubles, Jeremiah heard a message of hope from the Lord. Is He your hope, too?

Amid the message of hope, God speaks in Jeremiah 33:5-9 of the wickedness in Jeremiah's day. It is a warning we ought to also heed concerning the evil we face today. We have a spiritual battle before us, and we must guard our hearts and clothe ourselves in the armor of God even as we live out of the hope He gives. May you be faithful, turning to God first, no matter your circumstances.

Today, may you listen to God, open His Word, and read Jeremiah 33-38, inviting the Holy Spirit to work in your life.

I urge you to:

Commit all your ways to the Lord!

Read your Bible daily!

Be Still and Listen to the voice of the Lord!

Pray!

As you take time with the Lord, may he show you that He alone is your hope! Invite Him to show you how you can respond to whatever comes your way so that you may glorify God and put all your hope in Jesus.

Heavenly Father, thank you that You are our hope. Lord, may you lead each person who reads and prays this prayer to trust you and know their hope is only in You. Thank you, Lord, for listening and hearing as we plead for help. Lord, we thank you for sending Your Son to die on the cross for our sins. May we confess our sins and live our lives lifting your name above every other name. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people -- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 1 Timothy 2:1-4
Tarfoot is online now   Reply With Quote