View Single Post
Old 03-03-23, 09:24   #8
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: The Loch Ness Monster 2023-Hundreds Join Search-Most Exciting Photos EVER

Loch Ness Monster Spotted in 2023 With Wave That's Too big For a Fish

Spooky footage has shown “the first Nessie sighting of 2023” after something "too big" to be a fish was spotted in the murky depths of Loch Ness.

BBC 1 MAR 2023

Under the gently lapping freshwater waves of Loch Ness is one of Scotland's most famous fairytales and the hunt for Nessie is decades old.

Veteran Nessie hunter Eoin O’Faodhagain "couldn't believe" what he saw when he was monitoring a webcam video of the loch from his home.

Two clips from the lake captured something stirring in the mysterious depths close to Shoreland Lodges, near Fort Augustus on the loch’s southern shore.

Eoin, 58, said: "My reaction was I couldn't believe what I was viewing, and it all happened so fast

"In the first video clip, something moves on the surface for a couple of seconds then you see two shadowy wakes moving in two lines under the surface.

“It probably moves left like this for about 15 feet then it is gone."

Eoin, from County Donegal in Northern Ireland, believed the water was "too agitated" for the disturbance to have been caused by a fish.

He continued: "The second unusual occurrence happened slightly further out in the loch – you see a large white round disturbance on the surface.

"You would think it is just a fish jumping, but it is not like that at all. It is too big and the water is too agitated."

He added: "You may not see a body, but there’s definite movement in the water that cannot be explained by natural occurrences."

Eoin estimated the wake was six to eight feet long.

“But nobody will ever know what the true size is hidden under the water, to cause such a wake in the first place,” he said.

“Something is causing these wakes, that we are not seeing.

Eoin O’Faodhagain
Eoin said he hadn't seen anything for months until this footage emerged

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote