View Single Post
Old 24-02-23, 02:49   #12
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies Re: Harvey Weinstein Will DIE in Prison-Sentenced to 16 MORE Yrs

Harvey Weinstein Sentenced to 16 MORE Years, Says He Doesn't Deserve Life in Prison

A judge sentenced Harvey Weinstein to 16 years in prison in his Los Angeles criminal trial Thursday, adding on to the 23 years he is already serving as he continues to face repercussions from sexual assault allegations that kickstarted the #MeToo movement.

BBC 24 FEB 2023

The jury in December found Weinstein guilty of rape and sexual assault in his second criminal trial. The 70-year-old former movie mogul is already nearly three years into his 23-year sentence for a rape and sexual assault conviction in New York. For his Los Angeles trial, Weinstein faced up to 18 additional years in prison.

Weinstein directly appealed to Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Lisa B. Lench, saying: "I maintain that I’m innocent. I never raped or sexually assaulted Jane Doe 1." The woman who Weinstein was convicted of raping sobbed in the courtroom as he spoke.

Moments earlier she told the judge about the pain she felt after being attacked by Weinstein. "Before that night I was a very happy and confident woman. I valued myself and the relationship I had with God," said the woman, who was identified in court only as Jane Doe 1. "I was excited about my future. Everything changed after the defendant brutally assaulted me. There is no prison sentence long enough to undo the damage."

Lench handed down the sentence Thursday after rejecting a motion by Weinstein’s lawyers for a new trial. Lench sentenced Weinstein to eight years for a forcible rape count, six years for forcible oral copulation and two years for forcible penetration with a foreign object, for a combined 16 years.

Weinstein says he doesn't deserve 'life in prison' sentence

Weinstein's attorneys requested that Judge Lench sentence him to three years for each count and have the sentences run simultaneously.

Untouchable: The Rise and Fall of Harvey Weinstein

The inside story of the rise and fall of movie titan Harvey Weinstein, revealing how he deployed his power, with painful testimony divulging the damage caused by his alleged abuse.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote