View Single Post
Old 21-02-23, 08:48   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: Expert Diver on Nicola Bulleys' Body Site- 'If she was there I would have found her'

Man Who Found Missing Nicola Bulley's Body a Mile From Bench is Psychic Medium

Jason Dean Rothwell was pictured alongside the River Wyre at the weekend appearing to assist police with the location and recovery of a body - now confirmed as the missing 45-year-old

BBC 21 FEB

A man who helped locate missing Nicola Bulley's body is a self-described 'spiritual medium, psychic and tarot reader'.

Jason Dean Rothwell found the mum's body a mile from a river bench where her phone was found.

Mr Rothwell and a friend were seen alongside the River Wyre at the weekend, appearing to assist police with the location and recovery of a body - now confirmed as the missing 45-year-old mum.

Along with a friend, Mr Rothwell tonight said they "assisted police", however stressed he was not asked by Lancashire police or Nicola's family to offer his "spiritualists or medium" services
A three week search for Nicola Bulley yielded no results, until the assistance of a member of the public who appeared to direct police to her body one mile from the bench where she went missing

In a statement posted to Facebook, he writes: "Yes it is myself in the images in the media currently circulating relating to the case of Nicola Bulley and yes yesterday morning it was myself and a friend who reported and assisted the police in the recovery of a body from the river Wyre.

"Such as it is it would be inappropriate of me to discuss in any further detail anything we may know about that body at this time, considering a formal identification of that body has yet to be confirmed.

"I would also like to just say a huge thank you to Lancashire police for their help, support and the open mindedness with which they dealt with us, following our call, spiritualists or mediums are obviously not something the police come across every day and I appreciate the respect given to us both.
Two reasons why body was missed in search for Nicola Bulley, according to ex-detective

"It is also important to mention, I was not asked by the police or Nicola’s family to become involved in this case, but having seen the wild speculation and hurtful commentary that has been ongoing, and having previously assisted in the recovery of Michael Brooks, I decided to use what ever “gift” it is we mediums posses to try and locate Nicola Bulley".

He continued to offer "thoughts and prayers" with Nicola's family, adding: "I would add as a final note, I will not be giving any further information or commentary at this time regarding the work involved in finding this person nor is it my place to engage in any discussion on how that body came to originally be in the water."

Officers in Lancashire confirmed on Sunday that a formal identification has yet to be made, but said Ms Bulley's family had been informed of the development.

Two dog walkers are believed to have discovered the body and immediately called police

The 45-year-old disappeared while walking her springer spaniel Willow in the village of St Michael's on Wyre, Lancashire, after she dropped her two daughters - aged six and nine - off at school on January 27.

Today police confirmed the body was Nicola Bulley, saying: “Sadly, we are now able to confirm that yesterday we recovered Nicola Bulley from the River Wyre.

“Nicola’s family have been informed and are of course devastated. Our thoughts are with them at this time as well as with all her loved ones and the wider community.

Mr Rothwell and a friend were seen alongside the River Wyre at the weekend

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote