View Single Post
Old 18-02-23, 18:46   #28
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: Prosecutor: 'Investigation Into Madeleine McCann Suspect NOT Over'

Woman Claiming to be Madeleine McCann Reveals Two Pieces of Evidence Showing it's True

A German woman has created an Instagram account named @ZZZZZZZ, claiming to be missing British girl Madeleine McCann who vanished during a family holiday in Portugal in 2007

BBC 18 FEB 2023

A woman who claims on social media to be Madeleine McCann has shown two pieces of "evidence" that, according to her, prove she really is the missing girl.

Unsubstantiated claims made by a Polish woman went viral this week after she created an Instagram account named @ZZZZZZZZZ

She said she started wondering if she was Maddie "a few months ago" after hearing "something" from her grandma.

The young woman is 21 years old but believes her age could be wrong. Maddie was born in May 2003, meaning that she would now be 19.

However, German investigators believe Maddie - who disappeared during a family holiday in Portugal in 2007 - was killed by sex predator Christian Brueckner.

But despite extensive searches and countless police investigations, the youngster's body has never been found.

In recent months, people have taken to social media as part of a trend to show off their likeness to Maddie.

The most recent claims, made on Instagram, have seen the German woman comparing her photos to those of Maddie as "evidence" that they are the same person.

She claims to have a freckle on her leg and a speck in her eye in the same places as Madeleine.

Madeleine McCann went missing in 2007

The woman, who lives in Poland, is so ready to prove she is Maddie that she is asking for help to get a DNA test.

Her Instagram bio, on a profile that has now gained more than 200,000 followers, says: "I think I can be Madeleine. I need DNA test.

"Police investigators from UK and Poland try to ignore me. I will tell my story in posts here. Help me."

In a post published yesterday, the woman even claimed she talked to someone who claimed to be Madeleine's cousin and told her she could "have a possibility" to talk to Kate and Gerry McCann to arrange a DNA test.

These claims have not been addressed by Madeleine's family.

Answering questions she was asked by some followers, the unnamed woman said she does not remember being taken away and has no recollection of most details of her childhood.

She said: "I don't remember being taken away. I mean, I don't remember almost my entire childhood."

German authorities are "convinced" 46-year-old paedophile Brueckner abducted and murdered Maddie in Portugal in 2007.

Christian Brueckner
He is suspected of abducting and murdering Madeleine McCann

But more than three years since they named Brueckner as their prime suspect, they appear no nearer charging him, as they do not have enough evidence to prove he is responsible for her disappearance and murder.

Now the Mirror can reveal a friend claims prosecutors have admitted they are struggling to get enough evidence against him.

They have begun re-interviewing Brueckner's friends and associates in a bid to crack the case once and for all.

One pal, who knew the German when they were living in the Algarve together, spoke to detectives in recent months.

Maddie's parents Kate and Gerry McCann

He told The Mirror: "They believe Chris did it, they say they know he did it, but they told me they don’t have proof.

"That's why they are going back over old interviews. When they spoke to me they were very open about what the situation is.

"It felt like they are struggling. They just asked the same questions again, there was nothing new."

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote