View Single Post
Old 07-02-23, 16:32   #12
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: MET Police DAMNING Report: 'DES' EX COP & Serial Killer

Victim of Police Rapist David Carrick Says He Set SNAKES on Her in Twisted Punishment

Darciane Nunes Da Silva, who was in a relationship with Met Police rapist David Carrick and was abused by him, is waiving her legal anonymity as she wants to encourage other women to speak out

BBC 7 FEB 2023

A photo of Darciane and Carrick during a sightseeing trip around London in June 2020

The first victim of Met Police rapist David Carrick to reveal her identity today calls for the beast to be locked up for the rest of his active life.

Darciane Nunes Da Silva, 43, speaks out in the Sunday People after bravely waiving her legal anonymity – because she is convinced there are more victims of the sex monster who will be encouraged to come forward.

Carrick, 48, is now one of Britain’s worst known sex offenders after pleading guilty to 48 rapes against 12 women – including Darciane – over two decades.

His campaign of terror against the mum and carer included:

■ Strangling and violently *slapping her.

■ Controlling every part of her life including what she ate, when she slept and when she could use her phone.

■ Spying on her with hidden cameras.

■ Punishing her when she didn’t obey him, *including by releasing his snakes from their enclosure in a twisted bid to terrify her.

She was tearful during the interview

Darciane finally left Carrick in July 2020 after a Spanish holiday in Barcelona which she described as five days of hell.

In March 2021 she found the strength to report him to police. He warned her: “Be careful, I know where you live, I know your schedules.”

In August 2021 she withdrew her complaint after allegedly getting no support from police. But a month later she reopened it again at the request of the police after they told her another victim had come forward. Darciane said: “Things changed then and they started listening to me.”

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote