View Single Post
Old 31-01-23, 05:37   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies Re: HUGE UK Jewel Heist-£14m STILL Missing- ID of Man Who Hid Killer

Bombshell Tape Reveals Identity of Man Who Hid M25 Killer Kenneth Noye in Spain

Kenneth Noye stabbed 21-year-old Stephen Cameron to death on a slip road of the M25 near Swanley, Kent, and then went on the run

BBC 31 JAN 2023

New evidence is said to reveal the identity of someone who hid M25 road rage killer Kenneth Noye while he was on the run in Spain.

Retired accountant Paul Blanchard claims to have what he calls “dynamite” audio recordings including a man admitting his role in the plot.

The scene outside a security warehouse near Heathrow Airport after a raid in 1983

Mr Blanchard wants the man to face justice, and plans to hand the tapes to British police this week. He said the cassettes contain 500 hours of interviews with associates of gangster John “Goldfinger” Palmer.

Palmer, who stood trial for the 1983 Brink’s-Mat robbery, was shot dead in his garden in Essex eight years ago.

Mr Blanchard said the man who admitted his role in hiding Noye in Tenerife was recorded by a writer for an autobiography that was never published.

Palmer’s associate says on the tapes: “I take him away from everybody – only God knows where he is.” Asked by the writer “this is while Noye is on the run?”, the man replies: “Exactly. I was involved because John Palmer told me to be involved. I’m too happy to help.”

The man says of Noye: “He liked me a lot. He respected me and saw me as a man of business.” He also boasts about having a “lot of contacts everywhere in the world”.

John Palmer and his wife Marnie after he was freed from involvement in the Brinks Mat robbery dbase

It comes as a six-part BBC drama on the Brink’s-Mat gold robbery and its aftermath is due to be screened next month.

Hugh Bonneville, Jack Lowden, Dominic Cooper and Charlotte Spencer will star in The Gold, following the chain of violence spawned by the £26million raid, including Noye fatally stabbing undercover officer John Fordham in 1985.

Noye, who pleaded self-defence, and Hatton Garden heist mastermind Brian Reader were both cleared of the *policeman’s murder but convicted of handling 11 of the stolen gold bars.

In 1996, following his release from a 14-year sentence, thug Noye stabbed 21-year-old Stephen Cameron to death on a slip road of the M25 near Swanley in Kent, and went on the run with the help of Palmer.

Convicted fraudster Mr Blanchard said the man on the tapes had corrupt relationships with senior Tenerife police that helped him shield Noye, who was able to return to the UK to see his family while still wanted.

Stephen Cameron was murdered by Stephen Noye in a road rage incident in 1996

A Scotland Yard report concluded in 2002 that Palmer was protected for years by several bent officers.

Ex-Freemason Noye, now 75, also allegedly used corrupt police to help him avoid justice and once offered Brink’s-Mat detective Brian Boyce a £1m bribe.

While on the run, Noye and a girlfriend stayed on Palmer’s yacht. Palmer apparently lent him his plane to flee Britain.

Mr Blanchard’s alleged involvement with the Spanish underworld began in 1999 when he was a tax adviser on Tenerife. He won his battle against extradition to Spain last year.

Mr Blanchard, 77, from York, was accused of helping to launder cash from gangs in Tenerife between 1999 and 2001.

Hugh Benneville and Charlotte Spencer are among the stars of the new BBC show

He claimed the Spanish authorities were using him to build a case against a gang’s alleged leader.

Mr Blanchard was jailed for six years and six months in the UK in 2008 after admitting his part in a *passport fraud, laundering £375,000 and trying to steal £4.3m from a London bank and transfer it to Spain.

About the tapes in his possession, he said: “I’m going to the Met police to make a formal complaint. A crime has been committed by the men who hid Noye.

“I am going to hand the police the tapes. It is in the public interest and I’m doing it for Stephen’s family.”

After killing Stephen, Noye fled to Tenerife and Andalucia, where he had a plush villa. He was extradited in 1999 and found guilty of murder a year later. Noye, freed in 2019, is said to have salted away £5m from the Brink’s-Mat raid

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote