View Single Post
Old 28-01-23, 03:41   #17
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: US COPS BRUTALITY: EX Philly Cop Surrenders & Charged With Killing Young Latino Man

Police Release Footage of Violent Tyre Nichols Arrest

Footage shows Memphis police brutally beating Tyre Nichols

BBC 28 JAN 2023

Footage of a traffic stop that has seen five ex-Memphis police officers charged with murder shows them taking turns to kick and punch a motorist as he screams for his mother.

Officers are seen beating Tyre Nichols, 29, for about three minutes in the videos from the arrest on 7 January.

Protests are taking place in Memphis and other US cities including New York.

Lawyers for Mr Nichols' family likened the assault to the 1991 police beating of Los Angeles motorist Rodney King.

US President Joe Biden, who has called for demonstrations to remain peaceful, said in a statement: "Like so many, I was outraged and deeply pained to see the horrific video of the beating that resulted in Tyre Nichols' death."

Police initially said Mr Nichols had been stopped on suspicion of reckless driving, which has not been substantiated. He died in hospital three days later, on 10 January.

Mr Nichols was black, as are all five officers charged in the case.

Memphis Police Department released four graphic videos of the traffic stop and its violent aftermath on Friday, totalling more than an hour of footage.

Mr Nichols died three days after an encounter with police at a traffic stop

The first clip shows officers pulling Mr Nichols out of his vehicle and shouting at him to get on the ground.

"I didn't do anything!" he says. Officers demand that he lie down flat.

"Get on the [expletive] ground!" one officer shouts, as another is heard saying: "Tase him!"

An officer shouts: "Put your hands behind your back before I break your [expletive]."

"You guys are really doing a lot right now," Mr Nichols says to the officers. "I'm just trying to go home."

Within seconds one of the officers fires a Taser at Mr Nichols, who leaps up and manages to run away.

A separate video, from a CCTV camera mounted on a utility pole, shows officers beating Mr Nichols after catching up with him in a residential area.

Two officers are seen holding Mr Nichols down while others take turns kicking and punching him and striking him with an expandable baton.

WARNING Brutal & Violent

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote