View Single Post
Old 25-02-12, 15:48   #98
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: FILE HOSTS Deleting>Safe & SecureHosts-OUTSIDE the US & UPDATES

Another one recommended by an Uploader Lou from Snakebytewarez, I havent tested it, but here is his comment;

Quote:
now i use for upload is ifile.it , its speed in both upload and download is so awesome for free and prem users as its like mediafire means there is now waiting time between downloads and u can resume ur links 2 as free users
But you have to register with them or you get this message;

http://ifile.it/ :

And Max from Snakebytewarez commented;

Quote:
i have been using my HotFile account for uploading, but they have suspended my account for copyright 2x.

the last time it was suspended me, i had to take a "Test" about copyright laws (about 25 questions) before they un-suspended my account.

they told me if they receive any more complaints about copyright, they will suspend my account permanently (with NO refund)
Another one not checked out, is OLGet.com

Post in here please and let us know what you think

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote