View Single Post
Old 24-02-12, 18:56   #96
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Safe & Secure FILE HOSTS-OUTSIDE the US & UPDATES

Try

freakshare.com & filedino.com,

They have been recommended by a couple of uploaders and I have to say their service seems good and so is their Free Downloads, which will be good for you as members will note you are using them, after I recommend them, when I have finished testing all.

Please check their terms for uploaders and post in here what they are.

If you can supply Rapidshare.com, that would be a big help to me, I know you dont earn from them, but members love them and this will help your reputation. RShare may change their mind in the future about affiliations, or so they said in their reply to my email.

I have noticed that those uploaders that use uploaded to (ul.to) and exhabit are being ignored by members so they are losing out by that. At the mo Paypal have blocked payments by exhabit, so there must have been many complaints about them

Their service to both uploaders and members is getting worse. From the beginning I warned my uploaders not to use them.
I can never recommend them to anyone and I have read many posts about them on many sites and others feel the same way

Be guided by my and popperslist recommendations and he is usually correct!

& many uploaders use Turbobit, but I dont know how they treat their uploaders

uploaders.to, exhabit have never answered my
emails about affiliations and I have been waiting weeks for a reply.

If you investigate Turbobit for uploaders and post in here their terms and what you think, that would be a big help and I will investigate them for site affiliations

Thanks

Just to add the ones that pay the best or offer to, are not necessarily the most trustworthy and many not pay you!!!

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote