View Single Post
Old 22-02-12, 03:30   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Football-Spurs Eye Big Moves

By ESPN staff

Brazil international striker Leandro Damiao has claimed that Tottenham have already made a bid to sign him in the summer.

• Spurs confirm Hazard interest

GettyImages Leandro Damiao is expected to make a move to Europe

Damiao, 22, is a highly rated forward at Internacional, and has been linked with a move to the Premier League on a number of occasions during the past two transfer windows.
Paris St Germain have also come into the fray in recent weeks, but Damiao denied receiving any offer from the Ligue 1 side, saying only Tottenham have already declared a formal interest.
"I am not aware of anything for an offer from Paris SG. I have had no contact with PSG or [sporting director] Leonardo," Damiao told Telefoot. "For now, I think about my club and the Copa Libertadores. In July, if a proposal comes, it will be discussed.
"All that I know is that Tottenham have made an offer."

Tottenham were reported to have bid for Damiao last summer, but a deal never materialised. The White Hart Lane club have already agreed to take Sao Paulo defender Bruno Uvini on an extended trial basis until the end of the season, with a view to a permanent move.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote