View Single Post
Old 01-01-23, 10:08   #27
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: Prosecutor: 'Investigation Into Madeleine McCann Suspect NOT Over'

Madeleine McCanns' Parents Avoid Christmas Message as Police Poised to Charge Suspect

Supporters of Kate and Gerry McCann have every Christmas looked forward to message of hope from the couple regarding missing Madeleine, but no message arrived this year

BBC News 1 JAN 2023

The parents of Madeleine McCann did not pen a Christmas message to their missing daughter this year for the first time since she disappeared.

Christian Brueckner is the prime suspect

Kate and Gerry McCann have since May 2007 spoken of their belief their daughter will be found every festive season in heartwarming messages on their Find Madeleine website.

However the last update was from September in a post regarding the European Court of Humans Rights.

In 2021 however they thanked their supporters who sent them Christmas cards and support, The Sun reported.

The message from a year ago read: “It feels a little bit like Groundhog day with Covid and its requirement for social distancing and face masks.

“It’s a little similar in some ways with the investigation to find Madeleine…work and progress continue but with no significant news to share at this stage.

“Despite this, we couldn’t let the opportunity pass to say a very big thank you once again to all our supporters.

“This is our fifteenth Christmas without Madeleine and yet we still receive so many kind words of encouragement and support, not to mention the Christmas cards.

“Amazing and humbling, thank you so much.”

Although there was not a festive message this year, the parents did mark the anniversary in May of the then three-year-old Maddie disappearance.

The parents marked the anniversary of their daughter's disappearance

They again thanked their supporters.

It comes amid reports suggesting German police could be about to charge a suspect over Maddie’s disappearance from Praia da Luz, southern Portugal.

Prime suspect Christian Brueckner, 45, could face charges at some time in the New Year and police are continuing enquiries.

Brueckner was identified as the primer suspect in 2020 when it was found the convicted paedophile was living in a campervan near the McCann family's holiday apartment.

In November Brueckner accused German prosecutors of plotting to frame him for a string of crimes.

The Madeleine McCann suspect was charged last month over accusations of rape and sexual assault in Portugal. But the 45-year-old insists he has done no wrong.

In a rambling prison letter he wrote: “There is no evidence at all that I committed any of these crimes. No DNA, nothing.

“The time that some of these crimes are supposed to have happened I was in prison. The prosecution are trying to trap me and hope that I will capitulate under the mental pressure.

"They hope that I will just say ‘yes’ to everything which will give me a chance to escape from this mental torture.

“Certainly there is no evidence at all. Of course not because I have not committed any of these crimes.”

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote