View Single Post
Old 28-12-22, 20:53   #17
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Tiger King Joe Exotics' Divorce Almost Finalised

Tiger King Joe Exotics' Divorce Almost Finalised After Marriage Turned Bitter

The reality star - who is currently in jail - is close to officially ending his marriage to much-younger husband Dillon Passage who he wed back in 2017 and before his imprisonment

BBC News 29 DEC 2022.

Joe Exotic and Dillon Passage's divorce is nearing completion

Joe Exotic will soon be a free man - when it comes to his marriage status - as his divorce from Dillon Passage is close to being finalised.

The 59-year-old reality star - who was jailed in 2019 for a string of offences including animal abuse charges and a murder-for-hire plot, as documented in the hit Netflix series - had been married to 25-year-old Dillon since December 2017.

However, their relationship soured after Joe - real name Joseph Schreibvogel - was thrown in the slammer three years ago.

The couple have been estranged since March 2021 and divorce proceedings have been rumbling along ever since - but that could soon be about to change.

According to TMZ, divorce documents between Joe and Dillon have been finalised, and they “just need a judge's signature to officially close things up.”

According to the outlet, the split could be relatively straight forward as: “There are no joint assets or marital property between them, so they're each entitled to whatever separate property they have.”

And the report adds: “The docs say they've waived the right to any alimony, and there's a nondisparagement agreement - meaning one ain't allowed to bad-mouth the other.”

Dillon previously told fans online that he felt like a caged animal while married to Joe

The report also claims that Dillon also has to give up "any right to distribute, profit from, sell, transfer or use" any of the likenesses of Joe Exotic from Tiger King and "Joe Exotic For President."

The report also states that Dillon’s lawyer told TMZ that he was looking forward to his divorce being completed and that he could put his ‘Tiger King’ days behind him.

Dillon alarmed fans last year when he compared himself to a caged animal while married to Joe.

Addressing followers via Instagram in August last year, he said: “Joe was good to me but there was a lot of negativity as well.

“While we were at the zoo, everything as good but there were little things that were picking at me

“I wasn’t allowed to have friends at the zoo. All of the employees at the zoo, Joe didn’t want me talking to them. I wasn’t exactly sure why.”

He continued: “Joe, in a relationship, likes to be in control. If he doesn’t have that control then he lashes out.

“I know a lot of people are like that, he’s not singled out in this. When you’re in a marriage there should be compromise in a lot of things.”

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote