View Single Post
Old 17-12-22, 07:58   #6
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies Re: Psychic Who Forecast Notre-Dame Fire Reveals 2023 Predictions

Psychic Who Forecast Harry and Meghan Oprah Interview Reveals 2023 Predictions

Nicolas Aujula, 37, says he sees premonitions in his sleep and when he is out and about after witnessing his past lives

Nostradamus Predicted King Charles Would Abdicate and be Succeeded by Surprise Successor

BBC News 17 DEC 2022.

A psychic who claims he predicted the Notre-Dame fire as well as Harry and Meghan's explosive Oprah interview has more predictions for 2023 - including a malaria outbreak, a British cycling victory and celebrity heartbreak.

Nicolas Aujula, 37, a therapist and astrologer who lives in south London, claims he also forecast Donald Trump losing the US election and the Black Lives Matter global protests, which both occurred in 2020.

Nicolas first became aware of his psychic talents as a very young child when he caught a quick glimpse of his late father, and at age 17, he had an overwhelming experience where he claims he saw his past life. He said: "That's when I fell into a trance state.

"I remembered my past life - I was an Egyptian queen, a lion and a teacher and I was in the French Revolution. And I think that was a real turning point because that's when I left school and trained as a hypnotherapist in regression therapy."

Since then, he has had regular visions - some come to him through dreams and others strike when he is out and about.

He believes his gift has helped him to predict some of the most newsworthy events of recent times.

Nicolas explained how he feels when his visions come true, saying: "So for me, on the one hand, there's that element of comfort, knowing that we can see the future.

"But, on the other hand, we can't change it because no matter how much I tell people, people's behaviour doesn't change."

Nicolas has now shared his forecast for 2023, which involves celebrity heartache, more royal family turmoil and a British sporting triumph.

He predicts an increase in mass flooding, malaria and power outages on a global scale, and has had visions of a royal palace or presidential building on fire, which he thinks could be symbolic of people wanting a change in who is in power.

Nicholas thinks 2023 could be a poor year for the royal family.

"I think the royal family's income and popularity will go down," he said.

"So they may sell their properties, or they may turn something into a hotel, or they will have to diversify.

"I also think that King Charles will be having health issues. Maybe it has to do with his heart or with circulation."

In politics, Nicolas believes the cost of living crisis is set to continue for several years.

"I think the economic decline is going to be very long-term and could be something that lasts six or seven years.

"I think the worst will come at the end of the decade - we'll go into recession, and things will get better, then we'll have another.

"I think there'll be a double recession globally. As a result, we'll see many job losses and companies closing down.

"I feel that the Conservative Party will have another crisis in the summer, between June and August."

However things are looking up in the world of UK sport.

Nicolas predicts a win for a British cyclist in 2023, saying: "I see someone with a British flag on a bike that's broken some kind of record."

In celebrity news, he forecasts an all-male celebrity brawl at a film festival or award show, whether physical or verbal and heartbreak for Madonna and Beyonce.

It's good news for British cycling, according to Nicolas

He said: "2023 is going to be quite difficult for Madonna, she could have some form of sorrow… I feel like she's going to be having a tough year ahead of her.

"I feel like Beyonce is going through a bit of a change and a transition in her life and she could question her relationship."

Nicolas also thinks celebrities will be raising awareness about testicular cancer, or there will be a certain male celebrity that will encourage others to talk about the disease.

He said: "All I could see was The Full Monty.

"It sounds quite light hearted, but it was actually to raise awareness about testicular cancer."

The psychic has had many visions relating to nature, adding: "I've kept seeing images of all these men surfing, and a big tide comes in, and they're all washed away.

"It feels as if nature is somehow going to win or nature has the upper hand over us, and that we need to work with nature, not against it, because I just feel nature is going to put people in their place."

Nicolas explained that when he has a vision, particularly one that could be indicative of a newsworthy event, it is difficult to silence the logical side of his brain, which is battling to make sense of what he has seen.

He explained: "I can be sceptical. The vision comes from the intuitive part of the brain, and then the logical side of the brain questions and analyses.

"I think it's good to do that. It's good to be rational. It's good to be logical at times as well.

"So, if there are sceptical people out there, then good for them. We need a blend of intuitive, political and ethical sides."

RELATED

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote