View Single Post
Old 16-02-12, 02:31   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Football: Spurs Sign Wonderkid

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotspur76 View Post
Awesome I'm a huge SPURS fan and i think with the aquition of Saha and this kid i think we'll make a good run again next season GO SPURS GO
Finally someone responded to one of my sports threads. THANK YOU! and yes I am fed up posting all about American Sports so I thought Id find some news about English footie!!!

I see the fight is on between MU and Chelsea, I hope Chelsea wins theat player

My team is the Villians.!!!

Keven Keegnan was right years ago when the clubs wanted to go the sharefolders route. He said it would destroy English footie as we knew it,,,, and boy was he right, its all about money now and now sport.

Ive been to the Spurs ground years ago when they were playing my sons' team Arsenal. Great atmosphere! Great Team! Still not like the old days when Liverpool and Everton were fighting for the top of Div 1!!

More to come........

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote