View Single Post
Old 15-02-12, 22:10   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Football: Spurs Sign Wonderkid

Tottenham Hotspur are to sign Bruno Uvini from Sao Paulo

The Brazilian club have announced.

GettyImagesBruno Uvini in action for the Under-20s

Hazard drops Spurs hint

Uvini, captain of the Brazilian Under-20 side which won the World Cup in Colombia back in August, is expected to fly into London on Wednesday to sign a loan deal until the end of the season.

The centre-back has yet to make his debut for the full Brazilian side but it is reported he holds an Italian passport and as such would not need a work permit. As the transfer window is closed he will not be eligible to play for Spurs' first team but he can be assessed in the reserves.

It is believed Spurs have already agreed a £3.2 million summer transfer for Uvini should he impress.

''It's a great opportunity that came up and I couldn't let it pass me,'' Uvini told Sao Paulo's official website. ''Tottenham are a big club with worldwide exposure, and they've asked me to present myself.

''I have just over three months to adapt myself to English football, to the club and the culture. I will grow up a lot in my professional and personal life with this choice.''

Genoa have previously had a bid rejected while Arsenal were known to be tracking his progress last summer.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote