View Single Post
Old 29-11-22, 23:45   #1262
Tarfoot
Honoured Member

Thanked 1,107 Times in 992 Posts
Tarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Bronze Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 5

Default Re: POWER of PRAYER- No Matter Which Faith You Follow=GOD is With You

"In that day you will say: "I will praise you, Lord. Although you were angry with me, your anger has turned away and you have comforted me. Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation." With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. In that day you will say: "Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, for he has done glorious things; let this be known to all the world. Shout aloud and sing for joy, people of Zion, for great is the Holy One of Israel among you." Isaiah 12:1-6

When we read Isaiah 12, we see that our focus in the midst of trials ought to be on God. Isn't it telling that when we get our eyes off ourselves and look to God, we begin to see a way through whatever circumstances we face? I recently visited with a friend who had to have a foot amputated because of a health issue. While going through this season, he has not taken on an attitude of self-pity but instead has found it in his heart to give praise to God. He has begun using his recovery and physical therapy sessions as an opportunity to love and share Jesus with those helping him and others he has met in the medical facilities. My friend is living out his trust in the Lord.

Today, whatever you are facing, I urge you to trust God. Amid news that comes out of the US Capitol, the White House, or your State Capitol that goes against the very heart of God, we can continue to trust God. May you take time to worship and praise God today. May your eyes remain fixed upon Him because He is the way, the truth, and the life.

Here is a part of a hymn written by Fanny Crosby that I trust will encourage you today:

Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
Sing, O Earth, His wonderful love proclaim!
Hail Him! Hail Him! Highest archangels in glory;
Strength and honor give to His holy Name!
Like a shepherd, Jesus will guard His children,
In His arms He carries them all day long.

May you have a blessed week and remember to:
"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people -- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 1 Timothy 2:1-4
Tarfoot is online now   Reply With Quote