View Single Post
Old 08-02-12, 23:29   #8
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: UFC- Top Contenders in Each UFC Division

Heavyweight: ?

The heavyweight division is easily the biggest question mark in terms of top contender fights.
Obviously, Alistair Overeem has the golden ticket to challenge Junior dos Santos for the title next. Beyond him are a number of fighters that will need to show they deserve to be the next man in line.

Frank Mir, Fabricio Werdum, Cheick Kongo, and Cain Velasquez are all hanging around the top of the division, with none of them being a clear number one.
In addition to that, many believe the winner of Daniel Cormier vs. Josh Barnett in the finale of the Strikeforce Heavyweight Grand Prix should challenge the winner of dos Santos vs. Overeem.
Now while I disagree about the Cormier vs. Barnett winner, I really cannot think, when the smoke clears, of who will emerge as the number one contender.
Only time will tell, I suppose.
Feel free to comment on if you agree of disagree with my picks, as well as leave your idea on who should fight for the number one contender role in the heavyweight division.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote