View Single Post
Old 08-02-12, 23:23   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: UFC- Top Contenders in Each UFC Division

Bantamweight: Renan Barao

I can honestly say that I was one of the biggest doubters of Renan Barao coming into UFC 143 on Saturday. I simply believed that he had too much hype behind him, considering his only notable win was over Brad Pickett.
That said, his dominating performance over Scott Jorgensen proved me wrong. Although not officially announced by the UFC, I believe that Renan Barao has earned himself the title as the "Number One Contender" in the bantamweight division.
Barao has very good striking that compliments a top-notch ground game. His choke holds remind one of an anaconda choking the life out of its prey.
His skills rival any of the top in the division—even those of Dominick Cruz and Urijah Faber.
Time will tell if he is in line for the winner of Cruz-Faber.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote