View Single Post
Old 07-02-12, 21:54   #72
popperslist
Visiting Site Owner & Filehost Guru

popperslist is on a distinguished road
Default re: FILE HOSTS Deleting>Safe & SecureHosts-OUTSIDE the US & UPDATES

maddogdj - not sure if this is what you mean by proxy, but I use two paid services real-debrid and Estro Web. I find that the cost is worth it. Especially Estro Web, because their tech support answers me within 48 hours.

The only bad thing about Estro Web is that you can't really use it for storing files because they sometimes change servers. For example you get a torrent box and rapidleech pages. You also get FTP access so I would use the torrent box to get torrent downloads and then FTP to get the files to my home computer. I noticed that I was getting very slow download speeds and submitted a ticket. Their solution, which worked, was to switch me to a new server, but since I didn't want to take weeks to download my files from the slow server I lost those files.

With real-debrid they pay for premium accounts on all file sharing hosts, currently 81 different sites. Then you paste the links to files you want to download on their webpage. They download them to their servers and then you download from real-debrid servers. It's much cheaper than buying premium for every file sharing website that opens. Bad thing about real-debrid is first purchase. They are a french site and their language is french, I being in USA don't speak french. Also you have to pay through a third site, I used BigShareShop, then receive a certificate number from the third site, then submit that certificate number through real-debrid .fr site (can't do it on the .com site) then real-debrid staff change your account to premium. It took me 3 days because the real-debrid staff couldn't understand my english nor use a good translate software. Renewing the premium status (I do 90 days at a time) is very simple and completely automated, no submitting numbers and waiting for email. Also real-debrid does have limits. You can download 1-10 gigabytes from each server I'm not sure if the limit is per day or per week or per month, but I've never reached it.

Real-debrid does not offer any bonus for referring people, but they do have "fidelity points" which you earn for every month you purchase premium. I earned 30 days free premium after paying for 6 months. Estro web does pay for referrals which you can withdraw money by paypal, or use to pay for your own subscription so if this is useful and you decide to purchase please use my referral url here
http://www.estrowebservices.com/aff.php?aff=296
popperslist is offline   Reply With Quote