View Single Post
Old 07-02-12, 00:52   #69
Rsole
Valued Member

Rsole will become famous soon enoughRsole will become famous soon enough
No Idea re: FILE HOSTS Deleting>Safe & SecureHosts-OUTSIDE the US & UPDATES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybbird View Post
I sympathise with you. Filesonic are really the worst I think and they are owned by Fileserve, check both sites, they are identical. I have been trying for days to get my money back from them, just paid for 1 yr Premium, they never reply.
I had also just paid for another 12 month subscription with Filesonic. I opened a PayPal dispute with them and sent the following reason for requesting a refund...I received a total refund within 24 hours of submitting my claim :

Quote:
I purchased a "File Sharing Account" with Filesonic so that I could share photos, videos and files with friends and family around the world. Since making this purchase it has come to my attention that Filesonic has ceased all sharing functionality has now been disabled. This renders my purchase completely unusable for the purposes for which the account was originally purchased.
This method will not work with Fileserve as they are still allowing file sharing services unlike Filesonic...I have other friends that have also launched similar claims against Filesonic and all have had successful refunds issued...

Rsole is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rsole For This Useful Post:
bobo (07-02-12), Ladybbird (07-02-12)