View Single Post
Old 14-11-22, 14:27   #5
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: Chelsea Make Ronaldo U-Turn & Leave Man Utd in Catch-22 Over Sacking

Cristiano Ronaldo Launches Stinging Attack on Man U & Wayne Rooney With "He's Finished" Remark

Wayne Rooney recently criticised Cristiano Ronaldo's behaviour and his ex-Manchester United teammate has ruthlessly hit back, labelling him "finished" in a bombshell interview with Piers Morgan

BBC News 14 NOV 2022.

Cristiano Ronaldo feels "betrayed" by Man Utd and is being forced out in bombshell claim

Cristiano Ronaldo admits he doesn't respect Erik ten Hag in brutal attack on Man Utd boss

Cristiano Ronaldo has launched a stinging attack on Wayne Rooney and labelled his former Manchester United teammate "finished."

Rooney recently criticised the 37-year-old megastar for his behaviour at the club, having notably left a match early because he doesn't have "respect" for manager Erik ten Hag. In a bombshell interview with Piers Morgan, Ronaldo claims to feel "betrayed" by the Red Devils, having not been allowed to leave Old Trafford since he submitted a transfer request in the summer.

And it wasn't just the United hierarchy who felt his wrath, as the Portuguese striker ridiculed Rooney, who's four months younger than him but already retired. "I don't know why he criticises me so badly," Ronaldo declared on Piers Morgan Uncensored on TalkTV.

Cristiano Ronaldo ridiculed ex-Man Utd teammate Wayne Rooney in a bombshell interview

"Probably because he finished his career and I'm still playing at a high level. I'm not going to say that I'm looking better than him. Which is true," he added with a smile.

His boss, Ten Hag, was another high-profile figure who the five-time Ballon d'Or winner took aim at, as Ronaldo explained why he refused to come on as a late substitute during the Red Devils' 2-0 victory over Tottenham Hotspur last month.

"I don't have respect for him because he doesn't show respect for me," the United striker affirmed. If you don't have respect for me, I'm never gonna have respect for you."

Ten Hag is among many who Ronaldo claims to be making him feel like a "black sheep" at Old Trafford. "Not only the coach, but the other two or three guys around that are around the club," former Real Madrid hero went on.

When Morgan asked if he feels that senior executives at the club are trying to get rid of him, Ronaldo responded: "Honestly, I shouldn't say that... don't know... But listen I don't care, I'm always... People should listen to the truth. Yes, I feel betrayed and I feel that some people don't want me here, not only this year but last year, too."

The Portugal captain, who's set to play at his fifth World Cup this month, then gave his take on what Sir Alex Ferguson - whose opinion is unknown - might think about the Red Devils' situation, having not won a Premier League title in nearly a decade and firmly remaining behind their rivals.

"He knows better than anybody that the club is not on the path they deserve to be," Ronaldo, whose United career is now surely over following his explosive comments, claimed. "He knows. Everyone knows. The people who don't see that… it's because they don't want to see; they are blind."

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote