View Single Post
Old 11-11-22, 07:19   #29
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Angry re: Never Before Seen Photos of Princess Diana & Charles With Baby William

Consort Camillas’ Eight-Word Comeback When Diana Confronted Her Over Charles Affair Baffled Staff

King Charles affair with Camilla during his marriage to Princess Diana features heavily in season five in The Crown, but how much of the Netflix show's storyline is actually true?

BBC News 11 NOV 2022.

..Errrr... Dont WITCHES have BLACK teeth?..

Charles and Diana...Princess Diana knew something was going on between her husband and Camilla

Charles and Camilla dated before the Prince married Diana

King Charles’ affair with Camilla during his marriage to Princess Diana is one of the key storylines in the latest season of The Crown, showing how the late Princess found out her husband was being unfaithful and recreating her infamous “three people in her marriage” interview.

Charles and Camilla dated before the now-King met his first wife, however it didn’t work out. They remained close friends but soon rekindled their romance, which didn’t go unnoticed by the heartbroken Diana. She found gifts Charles bought for his mistress in his office and knew they used secret nicknames for each other.

But Diana wasn’t just going to sit back and watch her marriage fail, and once confronted Camilla at a party in what she later described as the “bravest moment of her marriage”.

Diana’s former royal protection officer, Ken Wharfe, accompanied her to a party hosted by Camilla’s sister.

The Crown season five review - what to expect from the show's much anticipated return

While Camilla and Charles knew most of the other guests, Diana’s friends didn’t attend and partygoers were surprised when she walked in.

Speaking earlier this year, Mr Wharfe told ITV : "Diana didn't have any particular friendships at that party but when we arrived there, it was almost like freeze-framing a scene in a movie because there was this surprise that Diana had even arrived.”

The party was in full swing, and within an hour Mr Wharfe heard his boss calling his name.

The affair is a key storyline in season five of The Crown, with Dominic West playing Charles and Elizabeth Debicki taking on the role of Diana

He said: "I went out and there was Diana, who said 'you've got to come with me, I can't find my husband or Camilla'. Now, I couldn't say no, clearly this woman was in some distress, and eventually we found the prince and Camilla sat on a sofa in the basement of this property just talking."

He claims Diana went over to Camilla and offered her a stark warning, to which the future Queen Consort gave a stuttered reply.

He said: "I didn't know quite what Diana was going to do at that point but, with a great deal of confidence,

Diana just went up to both of them and said to Camilla 'please don't treat me like an idiot, I know what's going on'.

"And Camilla sort of said something, to which still to this day I have never really understood what she meant by that is....

'well you know, you have two wonderful boys'.

Well, it was an incredible moment for me and certainly for them as well.

"That was a defining moment in their life because I think at that point... this was an indicator the end was nigh."

Diana and Charles announced their separation in 1992 and their divorce was finalised in 1996. The King married Camilla in April 2005, and she became Queen Consort following Queen Elizabeth II’s death earlier this year.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote